State of Alabama Public Records
Alabama’s public entities and their clerks provide instructions various ways where records can be requested to view and obtain recorded information about residents of the state and companies doing business in. Gathering public records can help individuals and employers to conduct a search of Alabama computerized criminal history repository’s data. Clerks throughout state department agencies regularly help to obtain recorded and certified documents with online forms and information.
State of Alabama Courts
- Requesting Statewide Criminal Histories
About Alabama computerized criminal history
- Alabama Property Records
Search deeds, property taxes, mortgage documents and more.
- Obtaining Certified Alabama Death Records
How to get death record information
- Obtaining Certified Alabama Birth Records
How to get Birth record information
- Obtaining Certified Copies of Alabama Marriage and Divorce Records
Public marriage records and divorce certificates.
- Alabama Statewide Business Search
Obtain business, corporate and company information.
- Alabama Statewide Professional License Records
Search licensing of professional and verify status and more.
- Alabama Statewide UCC Search
Online services for UCC inquiries, filings, copy and debtor search certificate requests and more.
- Alabama Elections and Voter Information
Voter data statewide.
- Alabama Business Services
Free downloadable forms from the business programs division.
- Alabama Tax Information
Search tax resources.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History
Review criminal history records and more.
- Search For Alabama State Employees
Employee name search.
- Alabama Inmate Information
Search for an inmate online.
- Search Alabama Law
Lookup Alabama codes and laws.
- Directory of Alabama Agencies
Contact any agency statewide.
- Search for State Financial Institutions
Financial institution information.
- Unclaimed Property Records
Search the Controller's Office.
- Alabama Visitors Information
Guide to the state of Alabama.
- Alabama Census Information
quick facts and information.
- Alabama Genealogy and Ancestry
Lookup your ancestry online.
- Alabama Department of Public Safety
Information and services of state law enforcement.
- Alabama Airports
Airport and flight information
- Alabama Missing Children
National center for missing & exploited children.
- Alabama State Library
Services for the public, teachers, students and libraries.
- Alabama Department of Motor Vehicles
DMV services and resources for Alabama drivers.
- Alabama Education and Schools
Alabama Department of Education.
- Alabama Energy Commission Public Records
Providing available information and public records.
- Alabama Forestry Commission
Information to protect the property and resources of Alabama.
- Alabama Maps, Government and Population
Information on Alabama; economy, government, culture and more
Alabama’s state level courts are the Supreme Court, the court of civil appeals and the court of criminal appeals. Located in Montgomery Alabama, administrative department clerks assist with requests of case files, maintain and update calendars. Begin with a search of e-services from the state’s judicial site and view the available resources.
Alabama Records By County
Public Records Search